Why Target Golf and / or The Golfer
- 30 Million+ golfers in the US today
- Approximately 700,000 golfers alone in Indiana
- Golf is considered a social sport and "America's favorite pastime"
- 24% have a household income over $125,000
- 43% own businesses
- High profile for investments, real estate, travel & spending habits...
Is the golfer demographic someone that you should target for your business' products and services? If not, you might want to ask yourself why? You don't need to be an avid golfer to benefit from the program, but instead recognize the connection that golf has to the business world. A great way to differentiate your company from the competition - a limited number of advertisers will be allowed on each course.
The Value of Golf
- For every 4- some played...$100 savings on golf
- Twenty (20) 4-somes with clients or prospects would equal the cost of advertising
- What if the on-course advertising/golf benefits generated 5-8 sales a year?
The program is of value to your business!
- Give golf to your customers - CUSTOMER LOYALTY
- Get to know your prospects better - BUILD RELATIONSHIPS
- Add value to current promotions - ENHANCE SALES OPPORTUNITIES
- Thank Employees - A KEY ASSET OF YOUR BUSINESS, OVERALL...BUILD SALES!
* Sources - National Golf Foundation / Golf Magazine Subscriber Profile